We are Boycor, a Human Resources company, specialized in IT profiles. We are based in Madrid to support all our clients in Spain.
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to participate in a project of the European Union (EU), organization in charge of managing the protection of innovation, which is based in Alicante (Spain), although they allow 100% full remote, allowing to work in a multicultural environment with colleagues of more than 20 different nationalities, being the working language English.
What will be your FUNCTIONS?
– Design and implementation of solutions based on new technologies
– Definition of standards and policies for data management and its dissemination to different stakeholders.
– Provision of technical advice on security issues.
– Technical risk analysis
– Development of customized technical proposals by business and operation, in response to customer needs.
– Development of prototypes to evaluate the potential scope of the proposed solutions.
What do we NEED from you?
– Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning, as well as in Natural Language Processing or Chatbots systems.
– Experience in neural networks, such as CNN and RNN.
– Experience in development and deployment of cloud-native services.
– Knowledge in natural language processing.
– Excellent command of written and oral English and Spanish.
What do we offer you?
– Permanent contract for a stable position
– Place of work: Alicante
– Work modality: teleworking
– Schedule: M to F from 9 am to 6 pm
– Salary: 42.000 B/A (approximate figure open to negotiation according to experience)
If you are interested, do not hesitate to sign up, we are waiting for you!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.infojobs.net.