Data Scientist – F/M
Acerca del empleo
Part of the Havas Group, Havas Media is present in more than 140 countries and offers its clients the services of teams specialising in media, strategy, digital, data, programmatic buying, performance marketing, mobile, outdoor advertising, social networks, experiential marketing, entertainment and sports.
The Global Measurement team is looking for a candidate for the position of Data Scientist; His/her knowledge of online media combined with his/her analytical will shape with the core of his/her responsibilities. In this role, you will be joining a team of highly motivated data professionals.
The Data Scientist is responsible for helping Global Product Manager Measurement to develop measurement products, including Modeling, A/B Test, NLP projects and Full Funnel Measurement.
Data Scientist will work closely with Global Product Manager Measurement to develop digital solutions. In this respect, it´s essential to consider the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
Main responsibilities :
- Together with Global Product Manager Measurement will work on measurement product development and success metrics (Modelling, A/B Test, NLP projects and Full Funnel Measurement) ;
- Ensure that Havas Media technical stack has measurement approaches/solutions that reflect best practices in place and create holistic and innovative measurement products ;
- Ability to leverage measurement analytics to propose new digital solutions ;
- Technical & Data expertise :
– Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems ;
– Ability to apply math and statistics appropriately ;
– Actively work with Global Havas Media IT team and data engineer to definition and integration of various data sources and implement products.
Education & language :
- Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, another technical knowledge ;
- Experience in measurement analytics could be a plus ;
- Good level of English (written & spoken).
Key competencies :
- 3-5 years of working experience and at least one consistence year in digital marketing research at research agency side (like Kantar, Nielsen, etc.)/media agency, media owner side or at publisher side ;
- Good skills in applied statistics, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, econometric models, neural networks, etc… ;
- Experience with common data science toolkits, BigQuery/SQL and R or Python ;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4), Tag Manager, and other non-Google digital measurement technologies ;
- Should desirably have knowledge with BI software: PowerBI, tableau, Google Data Studio ;
- Critical thinking, proactive problem solving, attention to detail !
You will join a company that guarantees equal opportunities and values diversity.
Contract : Permanent contract – Full-time position
Location : Havas Village España – Madrid, Spain.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.