DATA SCIENTIST – COMPUTER VISION
Acerca del empleo
We are seeking a Data Scientist (Computer Vision) to join our Advanced Analytics team. You will be part of the team that shapes Mango’s data intelligence, strategy, and architecture.
WHAT IS OUR TEAM LIKE?
At Mango we are inspired and united by our passion for style and culture. We are present in 118 countries and our online presence extends to over 80 countries. Our team is made up of people of 112 nationalities, 80% of whom are female.
We are a very dynamic team, motivated by new technologies, with a passion of what we do and will to take on major challenges that will allow us to continue to grow and contribute value through data.
WHAT DOES A DATA SCIENTIST DO AT MANGO?
Your goal will be to use advanced analytics and work with images and videos to apply state-of-the-art models and algorithms. These models will improve data products that enable use cases that are very innovative in the retail space, such as geoanalytics, robotization, omnichannel personalization, the connected store, consumer 360º and real-time decisions.
In you day-to-day work…
- Develop advanced mathematical and machine learning models to improve our core business processes and decisions: product, channels, supply chain and customer experience
- Apply state-of-the-art computer vision and Machine Learning algorithms to images and videos
- Use parallelization techniques to scale up your models and leverage MLOps tools to deploy them to production
- Work with a solid engineering approach (e.g., continuous integration, testing automation, etc) in a strong team of data engineers and data scientists
- Be passionate to work with a fast, iterative approach in new ideas and proofs of concepts
- Stay connected to the latest developments in Big Data and MLOps and invest time in bringing new technologies and best practices to Mango.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT OF YOU?
- You have a degree in Computer Science or other quantitative fields.
- You have experience developing mathematical models and predictive algorithms, use of image and video data.
- You have al least 2 years of development experience in Python and/or R and SQL.
- Experience with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- Immediate start with indefinite contract
- Flexible working hours and intensive working day on Fridays.
- You will form part of a leading company in the fashion sector which is dynamic and immersed in a process of innovation.
- You will work with a great team that is moving in the same direction to achieve the best results.
- Friendly, inspiring and ambitious work environment.
- 25% discount on all our product lines (Woman, Man, Kids, Violeta and Accessories)
- Showroom market to renew your wardrobe twice a year
- Free company transport from Barcelona and el Vallés.
- Training in languages, mindfulness and personal development programmes, among others.
- Social benefits and discounts.
- Monthly Mango Talks on digital transformation, fashion and the activities of our teams.
- Constant development opportunities with highly varied challenges that generate learning on the job.
- GymForLess (#andjoy)
You got it?
We like you!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.