Data Scientist – Barcelona
Acerca del empleo
At Product Madness you’ll join one of the fastest growing mobile game development studios, ranked among the top 30 in the world. Since our start-up days, we’ve tripled in size and stacked up awards for our chart-topping games such as Lightning Link and Heart of Vegas. How did we get here, you ask?
We follow our creative intuition focusing on quality and content to make world class games we’re passionate about. We know if we love the final product, our players will too.
We design games for all kinds of players, so we need all kinds of people creating them. We’ve hired leading talent from over 30 nationalities and actively seek out those who bring something
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will help us optimise our user acquisition efforts. Your primary focus will be on using statistical analysis and building machine learning models to predict our users’ lifetime value.
- Build new/ improve existing models to predict users’ lifetime value for all of our games
- Build a system to monitor model performance
- Assist our data engineers in productionising your models
- Perform statistical analysis to identify early signals for high value users
- In conversation with product managers and games data scientists, come up with ideas for new features and implement them
- Present results of your analysis to business stakeholders
- Translate business needs of our User Acquisition team to technical requirements
- Pro-actively suggest further ways to improve our marketing campaigns optimisation
- Degree in a quantitative field
- Strong amount of working experience (you can count time spent in research environment, e.g during PhD, towards that)
- Strong SQL and Python
- Thorough understanding of statistics and supervised learning algorithms
- Experience in building predictive models, using large data sets
- Ability to define technical tasks clearly, based on the dialogue with business stakeholders
- Ability to explain ideas and present results to non-technical audiences
- Understanding/experience with unsupervised learning algorithms would be a plus
- Experience in productionising models in a cloud environment (eg Amazon Sagemaker, GCP) would be a plus
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.