Data Scientist Associate
Acerca del empleo
Who We Are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalising opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What You Will Do
- Performing data analysis in the field of Growth Revenue Management, Marketing Analytics, CLM/CRM Analytics and/or Risk Analytics
- Conducting analyses in typical analytical tools ranging from SAS, SPSS, Eviews, R, Python, SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Access, Excel, etc.
- Communicating analyses via compelling presentations
- Solving problems, disaggregate issues, develop hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations from data and analysis
- Preparing and facilitating workshops
- Managing stakeholders and communicating with executives
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- 2-4 years of professional experience in the analytics domain.
- An advanced degree in quantitative field (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
- An ability to think analytically, decompose problem sets, develop hypotheses and recommendations from data analysis
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics, and programming. Strong working knowledge of SQL, Python, R, and/or Matlab.
- Ability to talk the language of statistics, finance, and economics
- Profound knowledge of the English language
- Good to have experience Retail, FMCG, and/or Banking industry
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.