Gauss & Neumann
Data Scientist (Andorra)
Acerca del empleo
Gauss & Neumann is creating a new Data group and we are looking for Data Scientists, with strong background in mathematics, to work with us in our office in Andorra. We do Search Engine Marketing (SEM) worldwide and work for international clients. We love and breath technology and everyone at the company has a tech background.
We believe that advertising on search engines (SEM) should provide perfect answers to the users. We create techniques and technologies that help our clients deliver a perfect responses with their products and provide value to the final customers that search on Google or Bing.
What we look for:
Young professionals with a bachelor degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, or other engineering disciplines. We search for natural problem solvers with initiative that pushes the needle always a bit further and have the self-discipline to get things done. We look for people that enjoy working in highly professional environments and create a great atmosphere with their teammates. We value personal attitude at the very top.
- Data research and visualization
- Find competitive advantage data gaps, that could be leveraged by the campaigns team.
- Create predictive algorithms for bidding in real time
- Create scripts for optimizing keyword structures
- Create technologies that disrupt the SEM industry
What you need to have:
- Bachelor, MSc or PhD level degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar engineering degree.
- Programming skills ( Python, SQL, PHP, R…).
- Statistics knowledge
Other skills we value:
- English fluency (written and verbal)
- Natural ability to deal with ratios and numbers
- Being up to date with programming libraries
- Willingness to learn and go beyond what’s necessary.
- High self discipline.
- Contract: Full time
- Salary: based upon value and experience provided
- Private insurance
- Openings: 3
Why joining Gauss & Neumann:
Gauss & Neumann provides an open environment of excellence with some of the best SEM professionals in the advertising industry. Most of our staff holds a PhD in Mathematics or Physics. G&N open culture provides unlimited vacation time, total daily autonomy, private insurance and the ability to run your own projects and take relevant decisions within the company.
Our new office is right in the heart of the capital of Andorra, in the main shopping area in the center, with stunning views of the mountains and in a natural environment. Ideal for those who love outdoors and work surrounded by nature.
If interested, apply here. Should you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.