Data Scientist Analyst – SCF HQ
SCF HQ is looking for a DATA SCIENTIST ANALYST based in ourHEADQUARTERS (BOADILLA DEL MONTE).
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander (www.santander.com) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Consumer Finance focuses on business development related to consumer finance products, sales channels and commercial agreements with dealers, vehicle manufacturers or retail distribution establishments, as well as commercial functions associated with direct sales (branches, call centers or digital channels) and indirect sales (through third parties) of consumer finance products.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Data Scientist Analyst you will develop, monitor and maintain models, with a first focus in Credit Risk models in Santander Consumer Finance.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Development of risk models (admission, behaviour, fraud, propensity/affordability, stress, capital, provisions, residual value, etc): plan and execute models workplans agreed with different sponsors; develop models according to internal standards and guidelines, different sponsors needs and regulatory requirements, subject to data availability and data Quality; document and deliver the materials according to internal Group/local standards; support/participate during implementation phase (pre-production, allocation, etc); securitization processes support; etc.
- Monitoring of risk models performance and report: execute and/or support the execution of monitoring reports; analyze the results of the monitoring on a proper and timely manner, proposing the actions which are needed in each case.
- Maintenance of Risk models: assure an adequate maintenance of models in force executing the actions which are needed in each case (recalibrate, adjust, time window updates, etc) according to the results of the models monitoring, internal standards and different sponsor’s needs.
- Transformation and evolution projects: participate in local and global projects related to the digital transformation strategy in SCF (Data as a Service, migrations to new platforms, bottom up approaches in stress models, industrialization/automation, etc).
- 2-3 years of experience in modelling in Finance field or similar needed.
- Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics.
- Master in Quantitative Finance / Data Science / Big Data or similar.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of Data Science/Big Data needed.
- Knowledge of Credit Risk parameters, products, etc.
- High level of programming skills in different languages (SAS, Python, R, etc.).
- Fluent English (C1), spoken and written.
- Adaptation to multicultural environments.
- Operational Risk and Market/ALM knowledge valuable; expected loss valuable.
- Project management skills valuable (PMI, Agile, etc.).
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.