Data Scientist (AI) – Computer Vision
Acerca del empleo
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist (AI) to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Seedtag is the leading Visual Media Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 170 employees in 9 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
Our team faces massive scalability challenges to be able to process millions of requests per minute with very strict timing requirements. Through the use of machine learning algorithms we analyze the content of every page and achieve human-like content understanding to provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
As part of our engineering team you will join a tightly-knit group of extremely talented software engineers, data scientists and product owners who enjoy solving hard problems and work as a team to innovate. We are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
As a member of the Data Science team you will contribute to all the ML efforts of the company. You will work on improving our contextualization technology, which analyzes and understands the content of every webpage to create a perfect match between the content and our ads. You will help us develop language-dependent knowledge and find training examples to further develop the quality of our system.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- You will work on developing our image processing systems and computer vision, taking object detection and context understanding to the next level.
- You will help us develop our brand safety technology, which analyzes articles to ensure that ads are always displayed in a positive context
- You will work on the optimization of our real-time price engine to maximize the profit for our publishers
- You will work on improving our natural language processing systems, expanding it’s comprehension capabilities
We’re looking for someone who:
- You have at least 4 years of solid experience in data science and machine learning
- You have solid experience in Computer Vision
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, physics or another degree with a strong quantitative component
- You understand the theoretical functioning of the main algorithms in ML and you have experience applying these to real problems
- You have ample experience with one or more of these machine learning tools: Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- You are a proactive person who likes the startup work culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- Competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid (Gran Via) with food, snacks, great coffee
- The option to work from home when you need to and real flexible working hours
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- Access to learning opportunities and budget, and participation in many team activities with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.