Acerca del empleo
What’s Red Points all about?
Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result, we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial, and software industries, and we’ve now been tagged as “one of Europe’s hottest tech companies” by Wired.
The ideal candidate’s favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility. You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
At Red Points, we consider data as a first-class citizen. Our analytics team is constantly looking at all our data from many different and innovative angles, helping to navigate the business stakeholders towards the company goals with data-driven decisions.
Our ideal Data Scientist is a person who breathes data and knows how to interpret and translate it into actionable decisions which provide tangible business results.
- Work closely with Product Managers to proactively influence the definition of the roadmap, ensuring reaching the business objectives by means of data-driven actions.
- Act as the main advocate for a data-driven culture across the company.
- Design and execute experiments in collaboration with your team, contextualize and interpret the results with the aim of reaching actionable conclusions.
- Effectively discover and manage all company data sources, constantly looking for their optimization and streamlining their exploitation.
- Derive insights from the usage of the platform, crossing different data sources, and extract behavioral patterns with machine learning and statistical techniques.
- Understand and prioritize data-related tasks for the team of data analysts, from conception to industrialization, all the way through to production.
- Develop machine learning models to predict behavior that will be industrialized by the engineering team
What do we expect from you
- Enthusiasm, creativity and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, understanding and persuading
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Great at communicating ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- You’ve got 3+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- Degree a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Experience working in a Tech SaaS company
- Proven experience designing statistical models or applied machine learning focused on measuring metrics from main product business objectives.
- Fluent in programming languages like Python & R.
- Experience in creating predictive and descriptive models.
- You are proficient in building queries with SQL.
- Experience working with large data sets
What we offer
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso and Tea
- Fridays and August reduced working hours (9h to 3:30 pm) (we want to enjoy the summer!)
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona, right next to Sants Train Station
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Tax relief on restaurants, travel, and childcare
- English and Spanish lessons paid by the company
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalonia and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Red Points might be the place for you!
Feel like this job is for you? Apply Now
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion, or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.