Acerca del empleo
Opera is a global software company who engages, entertains and connects people around the globe. From web browsers to news applications, they provide the best consumer products to enjoy online content regardless of location or platform. Today, over 380 million people use their products on a monthly basis, making them one of the largest app publishers in the world. They present advertisers with the opportunity to reach and engage a global audience.
We are looking for a highly motivated Data Scientist to join our talented data science team to help scale our growing advertising business and Data Management Platform strategy. The main responsibility of this role will be to manage existing data processing architecture and use analytical methods to improve our advertising products.
As a Data Scientist you will be reporting to the VP of Ad Operations & Monetization and work closely with best-in-class engineers. Your role could be described as an end-to-end data scientist, covering the full data science lifecycle from understanding the underlying consumer needs through to production. This means working daily with terabytes of data, building models from your hypotheses, testing, deployment and reporting results.
- Build analytical models to understand the drivers behind product performance and changing user behavior, and predict future outcomes.
- Improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes.
- Create dashboards and reports for internal and external customers.
- Communicate with engineering teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Build and maintain data pipelines to support data scientists and customer reporting needs.
- Continuously seek to improve the Data Management Platform in order to maximize advertising revenues, suggest the right analytical and privacy solutions for the DMP.
- Previous experience working as a Data Scientist or similar.
- Strong programming skills within both Python and SQL.
- Hands-on experience with different types of datasets and procedures (i.e. data extraction, cleaning, analysis and visualization).
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence solutions like Chart.IO or similar.
- Good understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning technologies.
- Experience in working with large datasets in cloud-based analytics platforms like BigQuery or similar will be a plus.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field.
We will review applications on a rolling basis, apply now! Go to https://jobs.opera.com/.
Opera is a leading global internet brand with an engaged and growing base of over 380 million average monthly active users. Building on 25 years of innovation, starting with our browser products, we are increasingly leveraging our brand as well as our massive and highly active user base in order to expand our offerings and our business. Today, we offer users across Europe, Africa and Asia a range of products and services that include our PC and mobile browsers as well as our AI-powered news reader Opera News and our app-based fintech solutions.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.