Acerca del empleo
As a Data Scientist, you will closely work with our Content & Search team and look for ways for improvements. You will be responsible for driving the optimizations and improvements of product development and business strategies by collecting, analyzing and interpreting large data sets and using this information to develop data-driven solutions to complex business challenges.
What will be your responsibility?
- Mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Choose the right method for analyses and data innovations, including basic machine learning methods.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different teams to implement data models and monitor outcomes.
- Clearly scope, track, execute and communicate on projectsWrite and document results of your work to make them easily understandable to other colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
- You’re an SQL native speaker and experienced Python data analyst to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in the area of data analytics or data science.
- You are familiar with machine learning algorithms.
- You have knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regressions, properties of distributions, statistical tests etc.) and their applications as well as strong math skills.
- You are willing to learn new approaches and educate yourself in the Data Science field.
- You have the ability to work independently and you are happy to take responsibility for solving complex problems from the beginning to a successful end.
- As you’ll be working with both numbers and people, you’ll have patience with data requesters and a willingness to design and develop sustainable solutions for their data needs.
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to communicate in English on daily basis and in a business environment.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment like ours
We offer you
- Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme (for positions from level 5 upwards).
- We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Andjoy scheme, annual subscription for Biking (Smou).
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- Occasional work from home and/or our Office located in the centric cozy neighborhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
- Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa support).
- Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.