Acerca del empleo
Our Exciting Opportunity
Responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics. Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and create insights into data to provide to the business actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems. Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
- Perform Data science leadership
- Synthesize problems into data question(s)
- Decide approach for data science
- Design & perform data science experiment
- Develop Data Science Infrastructure &Tools
- Convert data into actionable insights.
- Act in external relations
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Common and advanced Clustering algorithms including probability density and distribution based.
- Convolutional Neural networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Bayesian based probabilistic graphical models
- Deep Autoencoders
- Latest machine reasoning techniques
- Reinforcement learning
Application of ML/AI:
- Clean clustering of high dimensional data with noise
- Application of autoencoders to high-dimensional data
- Application of CNN to high-dimensional temporal data
- Application of RNN to high- time series data for forecasting
- Application of Bayesian dimensional networks for causal reasoning
- Auto learning of network structure from data for probabilistic graphical models
Frameworks, Languages, & General skills:
- Strong programming skills in Python, ability to write object oriented and scalable code
- JupyterHub and notebooks
- Strong skills in the use of current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, scikit-learn, etc.
- Ability to handle large amounts high dimensional data (knowledge of MapReduce or PySpark is a plus)
- Good data Visualization skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter with high energy, enthusiasm and persistence
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.