Madrid – Spain
Market leading salary and benefits
TECH STACK: Object-Oriented Programming languages
One of the most exciting start ups in the insurance industry is growing fast and looking to add exceptional talent to their data teams. Their headquarters are in Europe, and they have successfully completed a sizeable round of investments… so much that they are now a unicorn (valuation of the company is +1 billion $). You will join a well-established data team globally, you will have a lot of growth and leadership opportunity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is a leader in InsurTech and have created their own suite of Insurance products that are already is utilised by dozens of renown insurance companies. More than just a rich base of customers, they also have a great reputation. They have always invested in their data teams and their data scientists play both a technical and a customer facing role. Data Scientists help create and shape the products, while being in direct contact with the end user of the said products, which works well to better understand the client needs and get quick feedback. The company has offices in many European capitals, as well as branches in north America and Asia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will have a technical role as well as a customer facing role and the focus of this role is around the production deployment of the client pipelines:
- You will work on data projects from end-to-end – from the gathering data in real time or batches, to the cleaning and info extracting, until the industrialisation of the models in production
- You’ll be focused on the deployment of models in production
- You’ll work on the development of real time connectors and APIs
- As a customer facing Data Engineer, you will closely work with project managers and sales colleagues to deliver the product to the user client, at times directly speaking to clients to better understand their needs and improve the solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The chosen candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Stats, Data Science…)
- Strong coding skills in an OOP (Object orient Programming) language– this role requires you to deploy data pipeline in production
- Ability to communicate to clients. You won’t be required to sell or make pitches, but you’ll speak to clients in order to better do your technical job
- Fluent Spanish and English. Spanish for the local clients, English as it is the company working language.
To apply, please provide a CV in English.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.