Acerca del empleo
WHAT IS OUR TEAM LIKE?
We are seeking a Data Scientist to join our Advanced Analytics team. You will be part of the team that shapes Mango’s data intelligence, strategy, and architecture. The Advanced Analytics team develops Artificial Intelligence algorithms targeting to optimize the most challenging processes and decisions within the retail industry.
Mango Advanced Analytics team consists of Data Scientist, Big Data Engineers and Software Engineers who work together in cross-functional squads to develop state-of-the-art quality machine learning algorithms leveraging the latest technology in Big Data platforms and distributed computing.
Each of the Advanced Analytics squads targets to develop and evolve Machine Learning algorithms to face some of Mango key technical and business challenges:
- Personalization Squad: Develop Artificial Intelligence algorithms to provide a personalized experience to Mango Clients including both product, fit and size recommendations.
- Pricing and Markdown Squad: Develop machine learning algorithms which determine the optimal promotions and discounts to optimize the company margin during the sales period.
- Forecasting: Develop time-series forecasting algorithms to predict the evolution of sales and returns both short-term and long-term.
- Purchasing/Production: Develop data-science algorithm for early best sellers detection and to determine how many units of each product and size should Mango manufacture during the season planning.
Due to the relevance of Mango Advance Analytics projects, each squad has board-level visibility and presentations.
At Mango we are inspired and united by our passion for style and culture. We are present in 118 countries and our online presence extends to over 80 countries. Our team is made up of people of 112 nationalities, 80% of whom are female.
We are a very dynamic team, motivated by new technologies, with a passion of what we do and will to take on major challenges that will allow us to continue to grow and contribute value through data.
WHAT DOES A DATA SCIENTIST DO AT MANGO?
As a Data Scientist you will be part of the team that shapes Mango’s data intelligence, strategy, and architecture. You will work developing Artificial Intelligence solutions developed with state-of-the-art data models and algorithms. These data products enable use cases that are very innovative in the retail space, such as geoanalytics, robotization, omnichannel personalization, the connected store, computer vision, consumer 360º and real-time decisions.
In you day-to-day work…
- Develop the development advanced machine learning algorithms to improve our core business processes and decisions.
- Work with a solid engineering approach (e.g., continuous integration, testing automation, etc) in a strong team of data engineers and data scientists.
- Use Spark to scale up your models and leverage MLOps tools to deploy them to production.
- Interact with business stakeholders to ensure proper alignment and adoption; and participate the delivery of the project end-to-end.
- Be passionate to work with a fast, iterative approach in new ideas and proofs of concepts.
- Stay connected to the latest developments in Big Data and MLOps and invest time in bringing new technologies and best practices to Mango.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT OF YOU?
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative fields
- Experience developing mathematical models and predictive algorithms (supervised & unsupervised models, clustering, neural networks…)
- Experience developing production level machine learning solutions in a cloud environment with distributed computing.
- Experience with deep learning is a plus
- Experience working in cloud environment (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Ability to own the delivery of a project, including communication with business stakeholders and to deliver board-level presentations
- At least 3 years of programming experience, expertise in Python is a plus
- Experience implementing ETL, using BigData platform is a plus
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- Immediate incorporation with an indefinite contract
- We offer flexible hours (you can enter from 08:00 to 09:30 and leave from 17:00 to 18:30) with an intensive day every Friday (you can enter from 08:00 to 09:00 and leave from 14:00 to 15:00) and most eves of public holidays.
- Possibility of teleworking 50%
- 25% discount on all our lines
- You will be able to train at a technical level on platforms such as O’Reilly, among others, as well as in languages, and in skills for your personal development. We mentor you in order for you to continue to develop professionally and personally!
- Referral policy, you can participate in the incorporation of talent to our teams, and we will reward you for it!
- Free company transport from Barcelona and Vallès to our headquarters
- Physiotherapy service in our headquarters, as well as a fitness room and changing rooms in case you wish to do sports in your free time
- Workshops, meetups, practise communities, team building and company meetings
- Flexible remuneration package with tax advantages: medical insurance, training, canteen discount, nurseries, etc.
- Canteen and kitchen service in our headquarters. The company subsidises part of the daily menu as well as cafeteria items.
- Company medical service in our headquarters.
- You will be part of a leading company in the fashion sector that is dynamic, in full innovation, with great awareness and which takes action towards sustainability
- Friendly, inspiring and ambitious work environment. You will work with a great team moving in the same direction to achieve optimal results.
- Constant development opportunities with extremely varied challenges that generate learning in the workplace.
You got it?
We like you!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.