Acerca del empleo
Do you have data science and machine learning experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? ITRS is looking for a full-time Data Scientist, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Data Scientist, you will work closely with the Data Science Lead as part of our Product Management team. You will also interact with the Product Owner and our Engineering Team.
In your first weeks in this data analyst role, you can expect to:
- Prototype ideas and full-stack development
- Build interactive data visualisations from scratch
- Invent and implement ad-hoc algorithms for solving speciﬁc problems
- Share team ﬁndings, processes and conceptual ideas in writing and public talks
You will also require the following:
- Experience and skills related to Data Analysis and Machine Learning
- Inclusive, collaborative team worker skills married to proactivity and independent working
- The ability to go beyond what competitors do and ﬁnd smarter solutions to existing problems
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
If this remote Data Scientist job interests you, contact ITRS today.
People and technology set us apart. A career at ITRS will enable you to become an integral part of an inclusive, collaborative and ambitious company. Every team member takes pride in what they do; we recognise their expertise, commitment and loyalty; our people are our greatest asset, and it’s what makes our business so successful.
ITRS Group strive to make decisions based on individual merit and ability. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and promote equality of opportunity in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.