Acerca del empleo
Dynatrace makes it easy and simple to monitor and run the most complex, hyper-scale multi-cloud systems. Dynatrace is a full stack and completely automated monitoring solution that tracks every user, every transaction, across every application.
Our Business Insights team is looking for a Data Scientist to explore and analyze the millions of rows of data that we receive every day. In this role, you will build machine-learning solutions to unveil the impact of systems performance on user experience. You will help our customers to understand how their clients interact with their application and how they can make it better.
- Explore terabytes of data to develop data insights, machine learning models, and uncover the hidden patterns in traffic data.
- Apply machine learning solutions to automate processes and to scale existing analyses (e.g., bot detection).
- Define, train, and validate machine learning models, and work together with the engineering team to deploy, operate, and enhance these models at scale.
- Maintain and improve the current solutions.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or another quantitative field.
- 3+ years of work experience as a data scientist.
- Fluent with SQL including complex queries and relational algebra.
- Fluent with Python for data processing and model construction (mainly Pandas).
Nice To Have
- Experience with machine-learning models for tabular data.
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g., Spark, Hadoop or Presto).
- Experience building dashboards and complex reports.
- Familiarity with data exploration and preprocessing techniques (data pipelines).
- Familiarity with forecasting and time series analysis.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- The working language of Dynatrace is English.
- Ideally to be based in Barcelona, with remote option
- We are an equal-opportunity employer. Do not hesitate to apply!
Our Location?? ???? We are in “Torre Glòries” on the 15th and 16th Floor ; currently we are working from home due to Covid restrictions, but we have a beautiful open-space and modern office waiting for you 🙂
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, life & health insurance, merit based salary increase, training programs, awesome and international engineering community and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let’s talk!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.