Acerca del empleo
Softonic publishes Softonic.com, the leading global software and app discovery destination, offering the most complete selection of software and apps across hundreds of categories. The European company with one of the largest online audiences, and currently holds 40th position worldwide with more than 100 million unique monthly users who generate more than 4 million daily downloads on Softonic.com.
About the position
Softonic is looking for a Data Scientist to join our talented team in Barcelona.
In this role you will be a part of an innovating project in advertising, helping develop and optimize a new product.
You will work on our state of the art data platform (implemented in GCP), and independently manage your own projects in Data Science by providing valid inputs for the team and proposing new solutions.
- Develop, prototype and test machine learning algorithms that serve all Business Units in the company;
- Define metrics, data and the testing platform for the evaluation of the algorithms performance
- Help in the definition of new systems, KPIs and required infrastructure for delivering data products within the company
- Extract and combine data from different sources: Databases, APIs, Files, … to be autonomous preparing datasets required for the modeling.
- Translate to “business friendly” language the insights generated from the analysis & models, and present them to all the levels of the organization.
Minimum experience and qualifications
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 4+ Years of related experience as a Data Scientist or ML Engineer.
- A solid understanding of the appropriate statistical and machine learning methods to apply to each type of analysis.
- Advanced knowledge on SQL Language.
- Experience on Python.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn, experiment and to work autonomously
Nice to have
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform;
- Knowledge of some of the important ML Libraries (TensorFlow, SciKit-Learn, Keras, …;
- Previous Experience on an Internet Company.
Why Softonic? Discover more….
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.