Acerca del empleo
In Capitole we are a big family made up of over 300 members, coming from 20 different countries, each one contributing with their technical knowledge to our clients.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join one of our new squads:
Knowledge and Qualification:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or equivalent
• At least 4 years of experience in the area of Business Intelligence, preferably with at least 1 year in multi-national corporations or overseas companies in the automotive financing, banking, or Internet industries.
• Hands-on experience on data processing and analysis, practical implementation in modeling with advanced analytical language or tool, including but not limited to SQL, Python, SAS, Spark and R.
• Proven experience in multiple popular BI tools, including but not limited to Tableau, Cognos TM1, Microsoft SSAS/SSRS, PowerBI, with the capability of end-to-end design and performance tuning.
• Professional in MS Office applications, and excellent in advanced data analysis languages & tools is a must.
• Fluency in English.
• Solid experience in working under great complexity, including time and resource constraints.
• Proven experience in working collaboratively, coordinating among cross functional or cross-regional teams in consideration of organizational differences and priorities.
• Excellent data analytical and modeling skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Keen attention to detail and strong customer orientation.
• Good understanding of business intelligence solutions & data warehousing.
• Sound knowledge in automotive finance, banking industries, typically in the areas of IFRS, Controlling, Credit Risk Management is a plus.
Description of role and responsibilities:
• Bridge the communications between IT and the business users to design agile and scalable solutions, including but not limited to analytics and advanced reporting.
• Implement statistical algorithms and deliver in-depth analysis to support management decision and business steering.
• Design and implement data driven models to support operation efficiency, including but not limited to statistical learning, machine learning. Deploy tested models into production environment with IT counterpart.
• Continuously support to improve BI platform and process to ensure deliver Business Unit insightful support and improved business performance.
• Support the process structuralizing and standardization through automation and machine intelligence (e.g. RPA), to achieve better efficiency and effectiveness.
• Support the design and the carry-out of the local BI strategy and relevant governance models.
1200€ Training budget
Private health insurance
Play our game and discover more about us:
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.