Acerca del empleo
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Works with the team to mine data using modern tools and programming languages.
- Implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation.
- Works with project team to understand problem statements, initiates and direction.
- Works with the team to creates stories with the data using visualization tools/methods.
- Assures accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data.
- Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
- Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution and suggests changes or improvements.
- Using statistics, mathematics, algorithms and programming languages.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of disparate unstructured and structured data in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation methodologies.
- Ability to create basic models to pull insights from data.
- Create stories and visualizations to describe and communicate data insights.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Scope & Impact
- Collaborates with peers, junior engineers, data scientists and project team.
- Supports projects requiring data engineering solutions expertise.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.