Acerca del empleo
At AILY LABS we are on a mission to re-think the “way of working” and driving business performance. Our vision is to develop beautiful digital AI products that are easy to integrate. We believe in challenging the status quo and empowering business with meaningful AI.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who supports us on our mission to develop our E2E AI product by
- Creating valuable, transformative business strategies through measurement, manipulation, reporting and dissemination of broad sets of data.
- Applying and advising on state-of-the-art advanced analytic and quantitative tools and modeling techniques in order to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decisions.
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
- Having passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Develop advanced Machine Learning models in Python and/or R to tackle a high variety of problems.
- Contribute to the development of the end-to-end Machine Learning pipeline in a cloud infrastructure (data management, model deployment, industrialization).
- Engage with some of our clients to understand their business challenges and tailor the algorithms to their needs.
Required skills & experience
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field, such as computer science, engineering, physics, statistics or applied mathematics.
- Deep understanding of fundamental machine-learning principles.
- Data management skills: SQL, data pipelines, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of machine-learning technologies and tools, such as big data stack, Python, R and visualization techniques.
- Ability to break down complex information into relevant and digestible points.
- Team-player attitude to drive the end-to-end implementation of use cases under time pressure.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.