Acerca del empleo
Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand public sharing electric vehicles, based out in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and operating in Barcelona and Zaragoza, with an ambitious expansion plan.
Reby’s data team is growing amidst many challenges that require from people that understand the value in data, the flow of data through systems and, most importantly, the ability to build models and knowledge that generate value to our customers and the business.
Our core goal is to build incredible knowledge around our operations: deployments, demand, user and scooter flows, optimal routes, repositioning… but also answer core business questions, the likes of: dynamic pricing engine, understand customer churn, predict vehicle damage/repair, automate customer service interactions, classify images depending on their content, etc.
We are a startup that breathes and lives motivation and empowers individuals with autonomy and responsibility. With us, you’ll be able to work on what excites you most and be given the confidence to do so.
- Deliver impactful business results through the development and delivery of cutting-edge machine learning models
- Leverage Big Data tools and techniques in order to build innovative solutions using appropriate modelling techniques
- Assist in driving improvements to our current prediction modelling infrastructure in terms of process, performance and testing
- Work with large, complex data sets whilst solving challenging business problems
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders, data scientists and engineers in order to identify improvement opportunities from an AI perspective
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience implementing machine learning models; from initial conception right through to the final productionalised model
- Extremely confident in terms of programming and scripting (strong Python essential)
- High familiarity with libraries such as scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras, pandas, numpy
- Python web development (Tornado, Flask) experience is desirable
- Ability to combine business intuition with the application of advanced solutions
- A passion for keeping up with the latest ongoings in Data Science and Machine Learning communities
- A curious mind, self-starter and endlessly keen to learn and develop themselves professionally
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Airflow or other management platforms.
- Experience with AWS or GCP data solutions (BigQuery, S3, Data Fusion, etc.).
- Experience with event tracking platforms like Adjust or Mixpanel.
- Familiarity with Github and software engineering best practices.
We also consider proficient individuals with Master’s degrees in ML/Data Science with some proven experience or “Out-of-the-usual” experience.
What can you expect from life at Reby
- Base + equity compensation
- High-impact and ownership
- Motivation and willingness to improve and grow from every pore
- A cohesive team always willing to listen and lend a hand
- Own your work – We won’t be babysitting, we expect you to manage your time and projects dutifully
- As a true startup, things change quickly. Expect to be involved in a variety of projects from across the board.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.