Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
Data Science Internship
Acerca del empleo
We are looking for an Intern to join the CBD-Intel team! This is an exciting opportunity as we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a friendly environment
- Significant learning experiences: a hands-on introduction to real world data processes working directly with senior management
- Opportunities to work on real world data gathering and processing techniques
As a Data Science Trainee, you will assist CBD-Intel management and analysts in with:
- Data collection, cleaning and pre-processing
- Building and running scraping operations
- You will be doing data analysis for different clients
- Collaborating on the development and evolution of DS solutions with experienced data scientists
- Updating databases and serving data requests to the analytics team
- Evaluating the quality and identifying the areas of improvement for DS solutions
- You will learn about product data science development methodologies, like data ops and agile data science, but also about product discovery and delivery
Your Skills And Experience
As a Data Science Trainee, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Studying a degree/master’s degree related to science, statistics, computing or technical subjects
- Knowledge of programming language, Python or similar
- Fluent in English: B2
- Open mind to join a team and work within an international context Duration of the internship as long as the university allows
- Flexible work
Primary work location is Barcelona Poblenou, with opportunity to work remotely. Internship Agreement with actual Spanish University/School is mandatory.
Who We Are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It’s a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.