Enzyme Advising Group
Acerca del empleo
Enzyme makes our clients more profitable by facilitating innovation and leveraging the full potential of data, artificial intelligence and blockchain.
Enzyme combines services and consulting, offering solutions in our four lines of business; Strategy Mapping, Operations Improvement, Customer Experience and Employee Experience.
We have several SaaS products, most notably Komombo, our medical diagnostics and research platform, in our Enzyme Technologies division.
At Enzyme, we turn uncertainty into real solutions through artificial intelligence, data and blockchain.
We live in the future to lead the present.
Are you going to miss it?
Responsibilities & Initial Mission
You will work hand in hand with expert consultants in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and User Experience, supporting them in the development of business solutions with the use of Innovation and Artificial Intelligence technologies to achieve a value difference.
Initially your focus will be on defining, designing and executing a wide range of data projects, oriented to aspects such as optimization, predictive analytics, image recognition or segmentation. You will also participate in the communication of analysis methodologies, the results obtained and the use of those results both to the team and to our clients.
At the same time, our philosophy is that of a team of people pursuing common goals, and working in an agile way to achieve them.
- Curious and passionate about Innovation, Artificial Intelligence, technology, and how to impact our clients’ business.
- Proactive, with high capacity for commitment and teamwork, spirit of cooperation and self-improvement.
- Resolute, with a high level of autonomy and goal-oriented.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Total fluency in Spanish and English at negotiation level.
- Experience in the analysis and creation of solutions to be followed depending on the problem addressed.
- Experience in the development of ML predictive models and their validation is valuable.
- Advanced use of at least one of the programming languages for statistical analysis and modeling, preferably R or Python, SAS, Matlab, SPSS, STATA, etc. will also be valued.
- Experience with structured (SQL, Oracle, etc.) and unstructured databases.
- Computer Vision experience.
- Practice in communication strategies, both individual and group to solve negotiation challenges, conflicts, and agreements.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.