Acerca del empleo
Ladorian is is the AI and Data Analytics company that has created the firms platform that turns content broadcasting elements such as screens, audio systems or cell phones into real sales and information assistants for each customer. Thanks to our technology, we broadcast the right content, at the right time and to the right client. Ladorian offers a solution for any physical space (from elevators or theaters, to pharmacies, through gyms or restaurants) in which we can personalize communication thanks to the data, allowing our clients to obtain a guaranteed impact on their business: + 30% sales increase, +97% customers traceability, +100% impact measurement and ecological footprint improvement.
The company is backed up by leading VCs, which seek to transform digitally the offline world. We are present in all geographies, operating in four countries (Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Colombia and the USA) with the aim of expanding to five new countries in the following months. We have a top-tier portfolio of clients across all industries, such as BP, Dia, Gofit, Domino´s Pizza and Foster’s Hollywood.
We are currently selecting a DATA SCIENCE for our DATA department with the following responsibilities:
- Statistical data processing.
- Establishment of behaviour patterns in sales series.
- Time event modelling (time series).
- Application of combined multivariate analysis techniques (cluster, decision trees, simple and multiple regression, logistic regression).
- Developing statistical learning models for data analysis
- Preparation of results reports for decision making
- Graduate in Economics/Business with a Master’s degree in Statistics, Data Analytics or similar, Graduate in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- At least 3 years experience in similar positions
- Handling of relational SQL databases (e.g. MYSQL), NOSQL (e.g. MONGODB)
- Knowledge of Bigdata services in the cloud (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services).
- Consolidated experience in data modelling in Python and its libraries.
- Mastery of multivariate analysis techniques, Matching Learning and Deep Learning.
- Advanced office package management, macro programming.
- High analytical capacity, proactive attitude, autonomy and own initiative.
- Indefinite contract
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible and laid-back culture
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Offices in Madrid city center, with easy access by public transport
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.