Acerca del empleo
Are you ready for a new challenge? ⚡️ Do you want to be part of one of the biggest Science Hubs in Europe?
We are looking for a Data Science / Big Data to join our client in Seville (currently 100% remote until september and after that from the Seville office):
In this role, you will be responsible of:
- Data Acquisition.
- Data processing.
- Data ingestion, data profiling and modelling audience, as well as accuracy, consistency, and completeness of the content.
? Your Profile:
- At least 2 years of experience in data processing languages, tools, and techniques.
- In-depth working knowledge of:
- R and/or Python.
- Data visualization languages and/or tools.
- Data mining, text mining and/or machine learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of other analytical tools, and experience processing data in a research context will be assets.
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Agile development methodologies.
- Long-Term Contract.
- Competitive Salary.
- International, multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office.
- Flexible Pay.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.