Data Mining Specialist
Acerca del empleo
We are looking for a professional Data Mining Specialist to provide support to all Amadeus departments and customers in the form of data mining techniques such as designing and producing reports, dashboards, pattern detection, graphs and statistical analysis, in order to convert data into meaningful business information.
* Identify what data is available and relevant, both internal and external, leveraging new data collection processes.
* Use analytical and decision modelling skills to discover relationships within data and identify trends and patterns.
* Work in iterative processes with business leaders and business analysts to validate findings.
* Understand and use statistical and data mining packages and dedicated frameworks.
* Define collection processes, define and select the proper data infrastructure to perform analysis.
* Ensure the accuracy of data collected.
* Develop, implement and maintain a reporting system.
* Produce and deliver reports to internal and external customers. Customize reports based on requestor needs.
Education and Experience:
3 to 5 years in similar roles is strictly mandatory
Experience with Qlik, SQL, Machine Learning and Mathematical skills is strictly mandatory. There will be an assessment test on the required tools.
Advanced English (C1 level)
Aptitudes y experiencia deseadas
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.