Havas Media Group
Data Engineer / Machine Learning Engineer – F/M
Acerca del empleo
Part of the Havas Group, Havas Media is present in more than 140 countries and offers its clients the services of teams specialising in media, strategy, digital, data, programmatic buying, performance marketing, mobile, outdoor advertising, social networks, experiential marketing, entertainment and sports.
The Global Measurement team is looking for a candidate for the position of Data Engineer. His/her knowledge of developing pipelines and programing skills will shape with the core of his/her responsibilities. In this role, you will be joining a team of highly motivated data professionals.
The focus of his/her responsibility is to support product and solution development through designing and developing pipelines. Engineer who has experience in Big Data, with programing skills and that can write SQL queries. Machine Learning or understanding analytics framework could be a plus because the pipelines are mainly to support analytical model deployment data needs.
Main responsibilities :
- Delivery, Data & Process pipeline for Havas Media Group either a global or local level ;
- Design global technical solutions for measurement with creativity ;
- Implement efficient code into the measurement product infrastructure ;
- Work in tandem with Global IT Havas Media team to continuously support measurement products throughout the product development lifecycle.
Education & language :
- A bachelor´s or master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or Telecommunications/Industrial Engineering
- Minimum experience 1-2 years in similar role
- Good level of English (written & spoken)
Key competencies :
- Languages : Python / PySpark / SQL ;
- Cloud Computing : Preferably Google Cloud Platform ;
- GIT ;
- API & Database understandings ;
- BI software : PowerBI, tableau, Google Data Studio ;
- Methodology agile ;
- Expository writing ;
- Interpersonal communication ;
- Adaptability ;
- Stress management ;
- Time management.
You will join a company that guarantees equal opportunities and values diversity.
Contract : Permanent contract – Full-time position
Location : Havas Village España – Madrid, Spain.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.