Acerca del empleo
We are looking for a Data Engineer for our Big Data core team, whose general mission will be:
- Be a part in our project of building the Schibsted Spain’s centralized Data Lake and the company’s Data Warehouse that will feed from it, consolidating data from our different sites: Infojobs, Fotocasa, Vibbo, Milanuncios, Coches.net, Motos.net, Habitaclia…
- Implement data pipelines, with batch and streaming jobs.
- Provide a data federation platform to discover and query all Adevinta data in a uniform way.
- Create an experimentation platform for building machine learning and data products.
- Help Adevinta Spain taking data-driven decisions to empower & improve our customer’s experience.
- Collect and process data of million of users from some of the most important sites in Spain.
- Collaborate with all our sites to develop data products.
- Build data catalog and data lineage tool for hundreds of sources integrating our pipelines.
- Governance our Data Lake and provide access to hundreds of users with different roles.
- Provide real time data solutions
Desired skills & Professional experience:
- Strong knowledge of functional programming in Scala and / or Java.
- Experience working with data processing frameworks like Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams or Beam.
- Proficiency in building well-tested code.
- Querying tools: Hive, Athena, Presto, BigQuery…
Nice to have knowledge:
- Experience with streaming processing tools like Kafka / Kinesis, Structured Streaming, Akka Streams, Flink, Spark Streaming…
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm.
- Experience working with some Hadoop distribution: Hortonworks, Cloudera, EMR, Azure HDInsight, Google Cloud Dataproc…
- Notebooks: Jupyter, Zeppelin, Databricks.
- Good programming skills with Python
- Familiarity developing data pipelines with scheduling tools like: Airflow, Luigi, Cloud Componer, Argo.
- NoSQL databases: Redshift, Cassandra, HBase.
- Experience securing Big Data stacks: Okta, Ranger, Knox, Kerberos.
- Familiarity working with AWS.
- Machine learning tools: scikit-learn, Spark ML, Kubeflow, MLflow…
- Permanent contract, Full-time position.
- To be part of a company, with an excellent working environment and modern and creative offices. The company has set up an agile way of work, not only in tech departments but in the entire company.
- Working with the best professionals in a leading company.
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group.
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h (Fridays afternoon off)
- Intensive workday during summer months and Easter.
- Medical insurance included.
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
- Macbook pro or dell equivalent laptop + iPhone 8 or Samsung S9
- Our brand new headquarters in Barcelona – 22@
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.