Data / Business Analyst
Acerca del empleo
Amazon’s EU HR Operations Project Management Office (PMO) is looking for an HR Data Analyst to be part of our Research & Analytics stream.
As a member of the team, you will leverage established and novel data sources, build sound and replicable dataframes for analysis and provide compelling Management Information to the leadership team using a variety of visualization techniques. You will also build predictive workforce models that have a direct impact on day-to-day decision making and on HR project investments. Within the Research and Analytics Team, you will be at the forefront of using data science to transform how Amazon attracts, develops, and retains the world’s best employees.
This is a 12 month Fix Term Contraxt.
- Work closely with the Research & Analytics Program Manager and Research Scientist, extracting and transforming data in line with research requests
- Build compelling dashboards to visualize data and KPIs and to inform leadership decision taking
- Streamline and automate existing standard reporting processes
- Carry out analysis in collaboration with the PMO streams to support EU HR projects and initiatives
- Participate in planning and design of research. Scope, conduct, direct, and coordinate all phases of research projects
- Apply appropriate techniques to collect, organize, and analyze data to generate insights
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Experience analyzing large quantities of data
- Experience writing advanced SQL, data modeling, data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehousing) and using databases in a business environment with complex datasets Proficiency in a minimum of one statistical analysis tool/package: R, SPSS, SAS, Stata, Matlab, Python
- Experience with data mapping and org design for core HCM technology such as PeopleSoft, SAP or Oracle HCM
- Commitment to rigorous testing and validation to ensure findings are consistent, accurate, and generalizable
- Comfortable mining unstructured data, with the ability to transform data into a usable state using appropriate tools and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven industry experience, preferably within the field of HR Analytics
- Experience in database design and ETL mapping
- Project Management experience
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, or any related field from an accredited institution or 2+ years Amazon experience
- PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, SAP, or Workday experience in Business Process Design and System Configuration is a plus
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling customers to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organization boundaries
- Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions.
- Able to deliver complex analysis/ projects from initiation through delivery
- Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Customer obsession and bias for action
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Proven ability to influence change strategies with data. Examples where support for change occurred because of data
Company – Amazon EU SARL (Spain Branch)
Job ID: A1595022
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.