Data Analyst – Sales
Acerca del empleo
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They’re all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This Data Analyst will work with different stakeholders at TKWW including Product, National Advertising, and Sales. They will help their internal clients understand performance by developing analytical tools and performing ad-hoc analysis. They will be a valued partner and trusted advisor.
- Analyze TKWW user behavior and identify growth opportunities to drive acquisition and engagement
- Create and manage reports and data assets in dashboarding tools like Qlik, Metabase, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel and develop presentations to keep the team apprised of key trends
- Communicate, collaborate and present results to clients within TKWW
- Explore novel ways to look at our data
- Assist with development of metrics and goals
SUCCESSFUL DATA ANALYST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Background working within a team in a data-driven environment
- SQL and database experience
- Experience with financial modeling
- Experience with Google Analytics and BigQuery
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Front-end Qlik, Birst or Tableau dashboard development
- 2-3 years of hands-on web analytics or business intelligence
- Commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and shift gears quickly
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Proficiency with R or Python a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.