Data Analyst RE
Acerca del empleo
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work. An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Data Analyst to join the Real Estate team. As part of the Data & Insights team, you will support us in boosting a data-driven culture within the teams and facilitating their analytical autonomy.
These Will Be Your Main Functions
- Retrieves, analyses, and summarizes business, operations, customer, and/or economic data in order to develop business intelligence reports and dashboards, optimize effectiveness, and/or predict business outcomes.
- Extracts knowledge and insights from high volume, high dimensional data in order to investigate complex business problems through a range of data preparation, modeling, analysis, and/or visualization techniques.
- Boosts quantitative experimentation (AB Test, smoke test,…) in teams by leading the proper scientific method application and conducting the deep analysis.
- Defines the tagging plan and for the measurement of the site, impact campaign, and user behavior by supporting Prod, UX & Mkt Teams.
- Accompany the different teams to train them, advise them, and remove any barriers that may exist in order to facilitate the analytical autonomy of the teams.
- Boosts the data-driven culture in teams.
If you are proactive, analytical, data-driven, passionate about the digital world, and you need to work in a team.
And You Also Have
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce or in an internet company.
- Used to deal with different stakeholders: Product, Sales, Strategy, …
- Advanced user in digital analytics tools (adobe, google analytics).
- Expert in SQL
- Expert in Tableau.
- Knowledge of R and/or Phyton.
- Analytical skills: know how to interpret data to extract relevant insights and be able to translate business questions into analytical needs
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- Ever since COVID-19 hit, we’ve all been working remotely following the health recommendations, but the offices are open and you can go in whenever you’d like with all the necessary health measures in place. Now, we are shaping our new post-COVID-19 working model. It will be based on a hybrid formula that will have a significant remote work component.
- Every year we engage into benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to “flex your gross salary” in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
- All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an Iphone or a Samsung.
- We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages???? You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
- Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.