Melza Agile Tech Headhunters
Data Analyst (Python or Scala)
The Company – Top Tech Hub @ Barcelona city
We are miscellaneous developer Team. We are always looking for new ways to evaluate and evolve our product. Data is an essential part of our business, to understand our product flows or achieve our goals. It’s imperative to understand all the business needs in order to challenge our processes.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will share our passion for excellence and continuous challenge. The Data Analyst will be responsible for building analysis (requested or in discovery mode) to give insights to internal product ensuring data ecosystem, evaluating large datasets (identifying continuous data improvement), create pipelines to give product insights for our clients, evangelizing the data driven spirit as a must for all the company, and ensuring solidity of our Data as a product. This position requires analytic abilities, meticulousness, strong aptitude for data analysis and being able to work into a multidisciplinary group.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding in data relation and data manipulation
- Python or Scala proven experience
- ETL experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing tools (structured or not structured)
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL for creating/modifying queries
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, in order to work across a variety of teams, highly detail-oriented, strong problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Focus in data quality
- Expert knowledge of quality functions like cleansing, standardization, parsing, deduplication, mapping, hierarchy management, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL and BigData systems (MongoDB, Spark…)
- Experience with Jira and Atlassian tools
- Previous experience with Cloud environment
- Previous experience with DataBricks
- Experience with SnowFlake
- Experience with information visualization
- Google Composer
- Scala / Python
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.