Data Analyst (Product Growth)
Acerca del empleo
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
LOCATION: Barcelona or remotely from Spain
Brainly is scaling! We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Analytics, Data Science, Product Design, and Growth Marketing for our new vertical – Textbook Solutions! The current shift in education, due to the pandemic, has resulted in an acute shift in how students learn. As Brainly is evolving to help students with their new needs, you, as part of the Growth Team, will get to help students to get unstuck in their learning journey and engage with our evolving learning platform in a better way.
The Growth Team is a hyper-focused, tactical team that has the autonomy and agency to quickly ideate, test, iterate, and launch or kill features that will generate compounded gains against specific metrics, such as acquisition, activation, and retention.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to optimize product funnels and make products grow.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the launch of our Textbook Solutions product and have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. Brainly is a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth ????
YOUR TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Helping the Growth Team build a common understanding of who our users are, how do they use the product and how can we acquire them
- Working with the Product Manager on identifying key opportunities for product growth and verifying the effectiveness of introduced changes
- Monitoring the product’s SEO performance and measuring how the product changes affect it
- Ensuring a healthy growth by supporting the internal and external product marketing efforts with relevant goal-setting and performance tracking
- Supporting the process of AB testing features or campaigns with choosing the right metrics to optimize, setting up the tracking, analysis of the results and providing recommendations
- Cooperating with Engineers on tracking specifications, making sure they’re built according to our standards
- Working with Data Analysts and Data Engineers supporting other pillars of Textbook Solutions on a daily basis to ensure data quality and goals alignment
WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF YOU HAVE
Experience and skills:
- At least 2-3 years of experience on a data/growth/marketing analyst position
- Experience with data driven product optimization (optimizing funnels/websites, marketing channels)
- Experience with designing and analysing AB tests
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Google Sheets/Excel proficiency
- At least basic knowledge of statistics
- At least basic knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience with internal and external campaigns tracking (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Experience in using BigQuery for raw Google Analytics data processing and analysis
- Tableau or other data visualisation tool
- Strong understanding of best practices for SEO, experience with Google Search Console
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Growth mindset
- Demonstrates independent thinking when evaluating critical information to reach conclusions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Flexibility (being able to adapt to rapidly changing conditions)
Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Full medical insurance (including partner and children)
- Gym & wellness card (including access to gyms, sports classes)
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world’s largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $150M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO – email@example.com. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data: https://brainly.com/careers/data-protection.html.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.