Data Analyst – Pharma
Acerca del empleo
Do you want to join in our Barcelona team and work with the Data Management unit? Do you want to apply your knowledge in IT and Regulatory Affairs and grow with us?
We are waiting for you!
Main responsibilities & Key activities:
Timely and correct execution of projects according to defined timelines:
- eSubmission preparation of submissions in eCTD or NeeS format to different regions and procedures worldwide, including (but not restricted): EU / US / CH
- XEVMPD submission of regulatory data to EMA and ISO IDMP support
Regulatory Affairs for Submissions in EU and FDA (initial applications and maintenance activities)
Hotline support for customers of Extedo software
Submission of dossier by electronic means (Gateway, CESP, CESPP,etc)
Sales activities for Extedo software
Training on eSubmission topics
Pharma data analysis, data readiness and business processes improvement projects in the pharmaceutical industry. These projects included stakeholder engagement and training.
Data collection, data analysis, data migration and data management.
Data protection and control
RIM Software update
- Scientific or IT degree. Master Degree preferably in Life Sciences.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Operational and technical knowledge of IT (Excel, BBDD, Data migration…).
- +2 years’ experience within the Life Science industry
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle
- Experience in data analysis and data mapping.
We offer you:
A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment.
An organization with highly professional people to develop with.
More than 12 nationalities!
A great company culture built around Passion, Flexibility, Commitment, Quality & Companionship.
Amazing views of Barcelona from the offices!
Training and personal development program.
Flexible working schedule. We enjoy Friday afternoon
Social Benefits: English lessons / Flexible remuneration / Wellbeing programme
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.