Data Analyst – Marketplace Supply Excellence (They/She/He)
Acerca del empleo
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (fFor example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your Work-life Opportunity
We are looking for a Data Analyst who will be responsible for finding insights and performing analysis to help us optimize our supply marketplace in order to find the perfect balance between offer and demand through product improvements and new tools.
Our Marketplace team sits at the core of our Global Supply Operations; the strategies and tools envisioned by this team will have the highest impact in our operational model. This team will ensure we deliver with maximum efficiency and the best delivery time in the industry, without compromising user experience.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Perform analysis to gather insights to optimize our marketplace.
- Work with product teams to build operational tools and roll them out in different markets, adapting them to local needs
- Deep dive into Glovo operational metrics and processes to understand behavioral patterns of the couriers and the areas for improvement
- Run A/B Tests fast and smartly to get new insights.
- Be in touch with our Data/Tech team to request and implement new product features
- Make good use of internal data to build dashboards that measure and track the impact of your actions
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar.
- 2-5 years of previous experience in analytics / optimization / automation-related roles
- Proficiency in SQL and high level in Python.cri
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization.
- You are able to act as an owner / lead for large scale and complex data analysis projects that impact global, strategic business roadmaps & operations
- Hands-on: you are willing to get your hands dirty and are looking to bring your ideas to life and find a way to get things done
- You have an amazing attention to detail and a great appetite to learn
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment – balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner
- You have strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure, handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills: you are able to manage various stakeholders and know to structure the information
- Proficiency in English
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.