Data Analyst, German speaker (Scientific background)
Acerca del empleo
Join us in our exciting journey..!
If you would like to become a member of our multidisciplinary and international team of highly qualified colleagues and take over your own areas of responsibility, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Independently carry out quantitative (market data) and qualitative analysis (strategic evaluations) within the scope of consulting projects, especially in the area of market access (pharmaceuticals/medical products).
- Preparation of customer presentations and implementation of customer workshops for national and international customers in German and English.
- Working on strategic or operational issues/projects of the customers.
- Preparation of HTA dossiers (Germany, EU) in English and German.
- Medical writing: describe indications, target patient populations and therapeutic needs as part of an AMNOG dossier Module 3.2
- Medical writing: describe mechanisms of action of new compounds as part of an AMNOG dossier Module 2
- Calculation of annual therapy costs as part of an AMNOG dossier Module 3.3
- Understand clinical evidence on new compounds and assess study quality (using CONSORT) and bias potential as part of an AMNOG dossier Module 4
- Interpret clinical study data from Clinical Study Reports as part of an AMNOG dossier Module 4
- Creation and collaboration on Health Economic models and pricing.
- Dealing with health policy issues and developing market access scenarios for innovative products e.g. gene therapies or advanced medical devices.
The candidate we are looking for: Skills & other requirements;
- University degree in Economics/Health Sciences (e.g. Master of Public Health), (bio)Statistics, Human Medicine, Pharmacy, Epidemiology, Human/micro/molecular Biology or other Natural Sciences.
- Native German, very good English language skills.
- Programming skills for additional statistical analysis would be a plus (optimally: statistical data analysis with SPSS, R).
- Home or office-based in Spain with frequent travel to Germany (Munich).
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and can prepare results in a structured, comprehensible and convincing manner.
- After the training in the team, which is important to us, you will convince us by working independently, first under the guidance of the project manager, later by managing your own projects.
- In addition to your distinctive social competence, you are ready to work in multidisciplinary and international teams (IQVIA/clients), have strong communication skills and can present yourself well – in German and English.
- You are data driven curious and passionate about Human Data Science.
- Attention to details and focused on quality output is a must.
- In addition, you are well organized, very independent, highly motivated and have a sense of humor? Perfect! We want to know more about you!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other “protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact email@example.com
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network to process your candidacy
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.