Data Analyst Countries
Acerca del empleo
Do you want to help us to change the world? We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers, providing mobility alternatives such as kick-scooter and mopeds and many others to come, at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go…fancy joining us?
Our Data teams include an eclectic bunch of awesome and diverse people from different backgrounds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries.
Right now, we have more than 20 million users around the world. We work across 8 countries and 90 cities, adapting our product fast to be leaders in all of those markets and taking care about sustainability. We’re working on some pretty greenfield projects with a solid set of product ideas lined up. We are looking for committed and proactive people who want to keep learning constantly and also, help us to grow technically and humanly working in collaboration with awesome people, and making an impact across our teams. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment is really important for us. That’s why we like to count with different points of view in our team that help us to solve problems in a better way.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage data to perform intensive analysis across all areas of our business to improve operational efficiency and streamline process.
- Generate and execute on ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions
- Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results and monitor key metrics
- Use data visualization to distill complicated spatio-temporal data into easy to digest summaries that are used to monitor health and inform product
- Present findings to senior management to guide business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Growth or Product
What You’ll Need
- BS/MS in Physics, Economics, Maths, Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field (advanced degrees in Analytics area are a plus)
- Mandatory: Graduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- Nice to have: Master degree on Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Science, or related or equivalent experience
- Mandatory: At least 2 years of experience as Data Analyst for level 2 role.
- Mandatory: Proficient in writing and understanding complex SQL and working with large data sets
- Mandatory: working knowledge of Superset/Tableau/Qlik/PowerBI or any other data visualization tool
- Nice to have: Product Analytics experience with Amplitude/Mixpanel
- Mandatory: Fluent in English and Spanish
- Working hours: 14:00 – 22:00
- Travel required: a couple weeks on quarter basis to Latin American markets such as Argentina or Perú.
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience working with Scrum or other agile methodologies is a plus
- Understand all components of experimental design from sampling to measure the effects, hands-on experience with A/B testing in a commercial environment a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Salary ranges for this position: L2 [25200-37700EUR]
- Remote days available upon agreement
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need – just bring yourself
- And last but not least…free fruits & coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.