Acerca del empleo
Our story, your future story
At Holded, Visma Group, we believe there is a different way to manage companies. An easier way. More effective. Better.
It all started in 2016. Our founders, Javi Fondevila and Bernat Ripoll created Holded with the vision of reinventing the concept of ERP.
Our mission is to consolidate our position as the leading cloud ERP in Spain, creating a smart business management solution that covers all areas of business.
We replace manual processes with intuitive software to run and automate the business operations, covering Invoicing, Accounting, HR, CRM and Projects & Inventory management.
We know that big goals need a great team. That’s why we’re looking for passionate people who work everyday to be the best at what they do.
Join our team of +100 employees and let’s reinvent how we do business!
As a Data Analyst you will work closely with marketing managers and growth operations teams to optimize performance marketing and user journeys, define, monitor and give visibility to business metrics and KPIs, and share useful insights that might influence channel strategies.
You will work closely with the data engineering team to ensure data availability/quality of new features and data sources, and build robust relationships with stakeholders acting as a strategic and supportive link between technology and business teams.
- Act as an Analytics owner for the Growth team; to ensure that all tactical and strategic objectives are supported by the timely and accurate delivery of reporting and performance measurement.
- Work in a cross-functional capacity to define success metrics, create approaches to track the data, quantify and evaluate the data, then develop a common language for all colleagues to understand these KPIs
- Analyze multi-channel marketing data to evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns, and provide segmented analyses of the funnel from impressions to paying users
- Develop in-depth analytical (user) understanding for what drives growth for the product and how it can be improved
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a simplified and actionable format
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a data analytics, business intelligence or similar role, ideally working on business projects
- Proficient in data analysis, including defining KPI strategy and growth opportunities, time series analysis, data visualization
- Solid understanding of performance marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn etc) and marketing attribution
- Strong understanding of how databases work, types of data, types of relations…
- Ability to liaise with data engineers
- Excellent SQL skills
- Google Cloud Platform experience is highly valued
- Knowledge of DBT and MongoDB is a great advantage
- SaaS experience
- Fluent in Spanish
What it’s like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Short work-day on Fridays
- Free catered lunch
- Continuous Training: annual budget for training for each employee
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Top-notch work equipment
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, pool table, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- An excellent opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on a gym membership
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.