We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join the IT Department of an interesting client.
The data analyst consultant works for the team based in Madrid office (80% of telework), and is in contact with the off shore team in Bangalore (India), the HQ business users based in Paris and users (IT and Business) from all subsidiaries.
The Data Analyst ensures the coordination of activities between Project Managers and Subsidiaries:
– He/she helps defining data requirements (data fields, level of data quality) with Project Managers / IT Analysts
– He/she takes part in the review of solutions with the help of the corporate architect, IT analysts and Project Managers
– He/she manages subsidiaries helping them to understand and identify data which need to be extracted and sent to central
– He/she tests the data flows and data quality before delivery to applications
– He/she takes part in or coordinates the tests
– He/she takes part in or coordinates the move to production of data flows
– He/she maintains the data dictionary
– He/she ensure a fixing within the SLA of data quality issues that could occur in production
Good level of Pyhton
Experience in Business Intelligence: Data Warehouse, Reporting, Data Quality
Understanding of ETL flows, SQL Server, Power Center, Data Factory processes
Experience with reporting tools: PowerBI, SAP BO…
Fluent in English is a must
Experience in Azure and Big Data is a plus
Good verbal and written communication skills
Critical thinking and problem solving
Working from home
private health insurance
Flexible retribution program
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US?
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.