Acerca del empleo
???? Short Description: Data Analyst who will focus on running analyses to solve issues and share insights to empower the whole team!
????️♂️Three Core Skills: (i) SQL and python proficiency; (ii) Eloquent dashboard expert ; (iii) Proactive learner
???? Main Requirement: Candidate has 1+year experience in similar roles and is looking for a challenge to make the company data-driven.
????️ Language: Advanced English.
???? Location: Spain/ Italy (we have offices in Madrid, Milan, Barcelona, and Turin. You can pick one of those, or just work remotely. We just suggest you to come over to our office once a month to enjoy the vibe!)
What makes Katoo unique?
We want to make a change in the industry and take suppliers & restaurants to 2021 – by giving them access to the best digital tool and making their operations faster, cheaper and more efficient.
To get there, we are focused on hiring people who shares our values and principles. We call it TACOS ????
- Tenacity: we focus on impact.
- Ambition: we make big, bold bets.
- Client-first: we are bounded to our clients.
- Ownership: we are all bosses.
- Socialisation: we foster socialisation between cross-functional departments.
Ok, but what is the Data Analyst role about?
Our Data Analyst will be part of an international team (Data Analytics & Insights – for friends: D&I) making things happen in our key markets. You will be reporting directly to our Data & Insights Lead.
More Specifically, Some Of The Key Tasks Are
- Running data analysis to solve key questions by independently developing queries on our database(s), choosing the best graph to communicate, and creating reports for every departments
- Developing dashboards for our departments, empowering decision-making across all levels by conducting interviews to other department Leads e.g. Marketing/ Sales/ Product, understanding their needs, and then taking ownership of the best way of getting the job done
- Supporting our D&I Lead in ensuring Data quality by constantly questioning status-quo, understanding which actions may generate problems on our data and solving them through our tools
In short, Data Analyst is a broad role encompassing data crunching, data structuring, project management, and… hustling! We are a start-up, so be prepared to get your hands dirty!
What about the person we are looking for?
More than everything else, we are looking for someone excited to join us in reaching our challenging objective. We are working hard to reach our goals, and we expect you to do the same!
In details, here the key skills we would love to hear from you during interviews:
- Data-ready: you have 1+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in a fast-paced environment, data is your passion, and you choose the restaurant where to have dinner running a regression on price, quality, distance from your home, and type of food (we won’t judge which variable you give more importance to…)!
- SQL, Python are your second languages: You know your way around data and how to structure clean ready-to-use queries from multiple sources. You are always looking for better ways to make queries run faster.
- Visualisation is key: You have already used tools such as Metabase to share your insights with colleagues from different departments.
- Fast and independent learner: you aren’t afraid to learn new things from scratch, and are always striving to find solutions on your own before asking for support.
What do we offer?
????️ Start date: As soon as possible. If you want a date, it would be yesterday!
???? Location: 3 days a week in ****the Italian or Spanish office, 2 days a week by remote (We want you to fully enjoy our culture!)
???? Contract type: full-time
????⚕️ Comprehensive private health insurance (currently available for people living in Spain & Italy).
???? Benefits: Card to spend on kindergarten, transportation and food(currently available for people living in Spain).
???? 23 paid holidays per year.
⏳ Flexible working environment. There are no fixed office hours.
???? Being part of a growing team in one of the most high-paced startups in Europe, with plenty of room for personal and professional development.
???? A young and ambitious team that knows when to work but also when to have fun (company events, weekly lunches, beers????????, etc.).
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.