Acerca del empleo
Are you looking for a dynamic job that enables you to implement the newest data technologies in a business environment? At ForwardKeys every day will be different, as we continually strive to optimize our datasets and product offering to fit constantly changing market needs. Now we are looking for new team members to join our young and fun team that are looking to apply their knowledge to make our clients’ life easier.
As a member of the Data & Analytics Department, you will focus on data management, data quality, data security, data visualization and analysis, data and product related proofs of concepts, involvement with algorithms implementation in products, and algorithm improvements.
You will take on a role as data owner, data analyst or R&D specialist. At ForwardKeys we value space for personal and professional development, and you will have the possibility to change roles over time.
Data owners are responsible for data assets, making sure that they serve their intended business purpose. They work closely with stakeholders, knowledgeable on the industry, and product owners.
The analytics team converts business questions into data analysis, visualizations and interpretations.
R&D responsibilities include algorithm ownership, lifecycle management, innovative proofs of concepts and involvement with algorithm-based product implementation.
Some of the task will include:
- Defining, implementing, automating and validating all process related to new datasets or transforming existing ones with the objective of ensuring its accessibility, reliability and timeliness for end-users.
- Monitoring the data quality by analysing it, and automatically collecting quality metrics on which you will report.
- Receive business questions from internal or external customers, and translate those into data analyses in an agile way.
- Provide support to our sales team during the sales process, and to existing clients.
- Define and control data views that are included in ForwardKeys products.
- Define and prove how innovative algorithms can add value to our datasets from which clients can benefit.
Personal skills and experience
- Data viz, analysis and interpretation hands-on previous experience.
- Hands-on experience with BI tools such as PowerBI, Metabase, Quicksight, etc.
- SQL and NoSQL DB technologies.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS.
Nice to have
- International experience
- Have an eye for details and being thorough
- Be a team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be excited and looking to have fun!
- Full time, indefinite contract.
- Be part of a fun, successful yet stable, young and exciting company.
- Nice and dynamic working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- English, Spanish and pilates/yoga classes.
ForwardKeys is an innovative travel analytics company. It was established in 2010 when the founders realised that the air reservation data used by airlines could serve every industry with an interest in global travellers. Since then, we have built an online platform through which our
clients monitor and qualify traveller flows, map global demand and forecast travel trends. Our team now comprises over 70 people and continues to grow – and we are always looking to develop new datasets and products to help our clients understand the travel landscape.
The working environment at ForwardKeys is international, challenging and flexible:
- International because our employees come (and work) from all around the world, just like our clients.
- Challenging is making the transition from a start-up to a bigger company, and everything that entails – from developing and selling new products to seeking and seizing new opportunities.
- Flexible means we understand that doing your job well is more important than being in the office from 9 to 6. To ensure everyone is working towards the same goals, we have biannual company weeks during which we make sure to have fun.
The job location
Our model is hybrid, you will be able to work from home, but your job will require regular trips to our Headquarter in Valencia (Spain).
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.