Acerca del empleo
We’re looking to add a Data Analyst – Tier 2 to our Support team.
Do you love helping people all over the world? Do you thrive under pressure? Do you value autonomy and independence in your work? Have you a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases?
Are you a methodical person? Do you have experience managing ticketing systems? Do you have the skills to manage master data (creation/updates/deletion)? Do you have experience in handling large data sets and relational databases? If so, we are looking for you to join our operations support team.
What will you do:
- You’ll work with customers, product managers, designers, development teams and other stakeholders to help customers with daily data issues
- Help final client users and team members to find and solve issues regarding data consistency in the database/platform.
- Analyze and troubleshoot using the existing tools and databases and provide solutions and/or recommendations.
- Update our current analysis practices with state of the art technology.
- Detect and report bugs, always having an open mind to propose new improvements.
- Support both, our clients and other team colleagues.
- You’ll work closely with all other departments to ensure alignment with the global Nextail roadmap
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of delivering something new to the world that will have a strong impact both on retailers, top line, and customer satisfaction.
- The option to contribute to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of retail systems.
- The opportunity to work with top client decision-makers in the fashion retail industry and sharpen your business reasoning and interpersonal skills. Learn from top consulting firms’ peers and the best global business schools.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- We work remotely.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Compensation that includes a fixed+variable salary as well as company equity.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field (2+ years)
- Passion for working with and helping people
- Knowledge in Python (Runbooks, analysis updates).
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases
- SQL experience to help to find and solve issues.
- Communication, relationship building, and stakeholder management.
- A solid track record of addressing customer needs through the use of technology
- Fluency in English, other languages such as Spanish, French, Italian, or Russian, are a plus.
- Interest in working in a strongly growing international company.
- Handle changing priorities
Nice to have:
- Excel experience, formulas, lookups, data formatting
- Experience in a Service Desk environment
- Passion about technology, assuming the learning process never ends.
- Exposure to retail and/or fashion IT systems (POS, ERP, etc.) is a plus.
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.