Acerca del empleo
Lookiero is the leading personal shopping service online for women in Europe. We believe style is much more than the clothes we wear.
Our combination of smart technology and experienced personal stylists ensure we find inspiring and constantly surprising styles, tailored to our clients’ needs and preferences. We create lasting relationships between our Personal Shoppers and our clients, enabling us to deliver a thoughtful and personalised selection of items chosen specifically for them, every time.
What are we looking for?
At Lookiero, we’re looking for an experienced fellow to join our Data team. You will have to make use of your technical skills to work closely with a cross-functional team to implement data solutions at Lookiero.
If you love facing new challenges, working in a culture of constant learning, and memes are part of your language, we have the perfect position for you!
DAs carry out their work within the squads to which they belong by actively participating in their ceremonies and project meetings. Their analyses often require:
- Access to, extract and transform data using ETL processes in collaboration with Data Engineers (DE).
- Analyze the data to interpret and extract knowledge using statistical and computational techniques (Exploratory Data Analysis, Statistical Tests, Machine Learning).
- Summarize the knowledge into reports, dashboards and alarms that help stakeholders make actionable decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prospect and define data-oriented initiatives.
- Promote data-driven decisions and proactively participate in enhancing data and models oriented pipelines.
What will make you successful in your mission; Skills, know-how and experience:
- Solid understanding of statistics coupled with strong business acumen.
- Comfortable writing in code on a daily basis (such as Python/R or others) and have strong SQL skills.
- Experience with visualization and alerting tools such as Tableau (or similar…).
- Analytical skills. Working with large amounts of data and being able to see through them and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication skills to present your findings or translate data into understandable charts, documents, and dashboards.
- Prioritize simplicity over complexity.
- Experience with forecast/prediction modeling, creating business outlooks.
- 2+ years experience on marketing and social analytics, and related technological stack, e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook API, Twitter API and others.
Why you would love to join us :):
???? We are getting bigger but we still have a start-up feeling. We are the European market leader with double-digit growth and +2 million of users
⚡A key position in one of the most important teams of the company where you can see your impact on the business from the very beginning
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? You will work in an autonomous cross-functional team where decision making depends on team consensus
???? Training Budget to help you to improve your technical skills and develop your soft skills in order to increase your toolkit
⏰ Work-life balance: Flexible schedules that work with your life. Freedom environment, which entails responsibility
???? Remote friendly culture. We’re open to 100% remote option
A sneak peek of our culture
???? Think Big. Act Fast
????Take ownership. Drive Results
???? We say things the way they are
????Many voices. One Team
???? It’s possible
Lookiero is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life no matter their gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, background or disability status.
We have grown rapidly since our launch in 2016 and are continuing to grow quickly! We now operate in 7 countries with a super talented team of +350 people across our 4 offices in Bilbao (HQ), Paris, London and Milan. The diverse backgrounds, mindsets and ideas of our team helps us uniquely deliver on our business proposition and makes us an energising place to build a career. We count 23 nationalities and our current gender % is 57.7 (F) 42.3 (M)
If you are excited about everything that you have just read… Join us!????????
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.