Acerca del empleo
Department: Country Management
Want to be part of an industry leading team? Then look no further. Our mission is to unlock the power of our data by finding innovative ways to analyse, organise, integrate and visualise information.
By doing this we empower leaders across the business to make decisions quickly and confidently. You’ll have access to cutting edge technologies and techniques and have access to high performing analysts, data scientists, product managers and marketers.
Excited by the power of data? You could be just who we want on our team.
Customer welfare is forever at the forefront of our strategy at Betway. We want to ensure all of our customers enjoy our products in a safe and responsible gambling environment.
Purpose of the role:
Performing data analytics for a specific market.
You will be responsible for:
- Address analysis requests and provide actionable insights
- Build reports, models and proof of concepts
- Partner with relevant teams to determine campaign effectiveness using performance data
- Assist the marketing team to determine ROI and monetary impact of acquisition efforts
- Improve the flow of reporting / explanations and rationale explaining performance to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge and expertise on Performance Reporting technologies and best practice and promote appropriate adoption with the team
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties to achieve business objectives.
You will have (Essential skills):
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Excel or other data analysis tools
- Demonstrable analytical and report development abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and peers
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- Ability to manage a challenging workload, whilst working quickly and precisely under pressure.
- All behavioural competencies are also essential
It would be a bonus if you also had (Desirable skills):
- Passionate about Data
- Experience of working in a similar industry
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Alteryx, and others
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience in SQL, Azure and other Data tools
Our culture is underpinned by core values that are linked to key behavioural competencies. Along with the below behavioural competencies, these are essential for all employees in order for you to embed in and drive our culture forward. These competencies are Adaptability, Ownership & Accountability, Initiating Action, Resilience, Customer Orientation, Integrity and Innovation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain relationships with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with ability to work under deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to changing priorities and be enthused by fresh challenges
- Enjoy experimenting with data (i.e. Data Junkie)
- Proactive idea sharing
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative in finding solutions
- Work autonomously and liaise with key stakeholders
- Highly motivated
- Logical thinker
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.