Customer Service Data Analyst – EU
Acerca del empleo
Cloudbeds is the fastest-growing hospitality management suite in the world, providing tools to manage independent properties of any type and size. We make award-winning cloud-based hospitality software that’s trusted by more than 20,000 hotels, hostels, inns, and alternative accommodations in over 157 countries. Our 400+ team members are distributed across over 40 countries and altogether we speak 40+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Services & Success department who can bring technical expertise to ensure data integrity while also designing and presenting it in ways to help our teams, department, and company make better decisions..
We’re looking for an individual who will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases. You are not only excellent at correlating data points, but also challenging assumptions that might arrive from your analysis. You see the bigger picture and will ensure we are known as a truly data-backed department.
Working shift: 9:00 – 18:00 UTC
What You Will Do:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with subject matter experts if necessary.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
Key Competencies include:
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
You’ll Succeed With:
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Experience with common data analysis tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Quicksight
- Knowledge of common contact center metrics such as AHT, FRT, Cost per Contact, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Experience in hospitality/tourism
- Fluent English, great communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Problem-solving skills and emotional management
- Skill with computers and systems
- Excellent internet/wifi connection
- Experience with Zendesk Explore is a plus
- Note: This is a remote position that can be done anywhere
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. To make it easy for our team to travel we offer 2 corporate apartment accommodations near our San Diego and Sao Paulo offices. At Cloudbeds we are dedicated to your personal and professional development. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your unique individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2021)
Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.