Consultor Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
Do you want to be part of tech revolution?
So join BIP – x.Tech, our Center of Excellence focused on innovation and consulting services concerning Advanced Analytics and Data Science.
In order to face a strong growth trend, we are looking for passionate experienced Data Scientists with strong skills in software development, data analysis and modeling to join our team working on innovative data analysis, machine learning and AI projects.
We especially like to meet professionals with 3 to 4 years experience with consulting companies or similar
Our team of advanced data analytics pull alongside business experts and our Clients to design and develop Business Intelligence tools embedding decision support models, based on Data Mining & Machine Learning methods.
We represent a trusted (as independent third party) and technical-aware advisor to support technical decision on Big Data architectures and solutions.
Thanks to our joint knowledge of both business needs and data mining techniques, we sit in between business and technical departments to enable and speed up data-driven projects.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- Strong quantitative approach and brilliant analytical skills
- Passion and expertise in data exploration, data analysis and modeling: our team designs and develops systems to support strategic business decisions
- Knowledge of relational and SQL databases
- Statistical skills, Data Mining and Machine Learning: the knowledge of tools such as R, Knime, RapidMiner, Weka R, Tensorflow, Weka is a plus
- The understanding of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark is also appreciated
- Knowledge of Web Scraping scripts using Python (Selenium)
- Fluency inEnglish
- Consulting standing: we do wear suits and we travel a lot if required!
- Strong quantitative approach: we do seek people that can crunch math problems easily
- Good attitude to work in a team Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Accuracy and good stress tolerance in compliance with deadlines
– 3 to 4 years experience with consulting companies or similar
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.