Business Intelligence – Data Science
Acerca del empleo
- Through the application of data science and statistical techniques, mine existing data to unearth insights into performance, business trends and opportunities
- Support the definition of an informational Single Source of Truth (SSoT) across the Firmenich landscape
- In partnership with Ingredient Division and IT, identify, design and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and analytics that drive agile and informed business decisions.
- Identify, build and validate compelling cases for change/business cases for new projects
- Using advanced data visualization skills, present complex issues simply
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, data science, statistics (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum five years demonstrated the application of statistical modelling / advanced analytic methods and data mining
- Extensive experience with Power BI and visualization software (e.g., Qlik, Tableau) and analytical tools/language such as R and Python
- An analytical, data-driven mindset with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- A strong communicator who can adapt the message to audiences from the shop floor to top floor
- Resilience, persistence and a positive attitude, willingness to work with the unknown
- Fluency in English. Spanish or French is a plus.
- High challenge / high reward environment
- A culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural, geographically distributed team with tight deadlines
- Opportunity to work for a company that deeply cares about our environment and achieves ambitious sustainability objective
- Passion for technology in the creation of fragrances and flavors of the future
- Creative mindset to inspire our customers and consumers worldwide
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.