Business Analyst / Data Scientist
Acerca del empleo
CloudBlue a business unit of Ingram Micro charge of CloudBlue Commerce platform development, which powers the biggest in the world cloud services marketplace – Ingram Micro CloudMarketplace, as well as cloud businesses of top world leading companies – Telefonica, KPN, Telmex, Telecom Italia, Dell, Charter, Insight, MediaMarkt, etc. We are building a top-class hyper-scale PaaS E-commerce platform that operates in more than 45 countries and powers more than 200 of the world’s largest cloud marketplaces, managing more than 10 million enterprise cloud subscriptions, valued at more than $1 billion/year in revenue.
CloudBlue R&D (750+ associates), a business unit of Ingram Micro (32,000+ associates), and have a geo-distributed team that includes offices in the US, Canada, Spain, Russia, India, Malaysia. Currently, we are working on extending the R&D at the Barcelona location by creating a new BI/Data Science team.
Obviously, Such Platforms As CloudBlue Cannot Do Without Collecting, Processing, And Analyzing Large Amounts Of Data, Because Of That, CloudBlue Commerce Ecosystem Includes Various Subsystems For Such Purposes, Providing Information Support For The Different Departments Such As
- Sales organization
- Finance department
- Marketing department
Those subsystems are requiring permanent development and improvement, introducing new methods and practices such as BI, ML, AI.
Architecture and Tech Stack
- Cloud-native microservice architecture
- MS Azure
- MSSql, PostgreSQL
- Docker + Kubernetes
- Java, Spring, EE
- Highly formalized
- Combined, Agile/Waterfall
- With using of Atlassian Stack, Jenkins, Sonar
Who You Are
A Business Analyst / Data Scientist is expected to have 3+ years of solid, active commercial work on projects related to data processing (BI, ML, AI) including significant personal ownership of projects or initiatives. Written and speaking English skills sufficient for team communication.
What You Will Do
You will have an opportunity to contribute to our BI/Data subsystems:
- Works closely with customers and multiple departments. Utilizes data to determine potential changes
- Analyze data and business processes to assist in the development of solutions that are fully aligned with overall business goals
- Extend the functionality of the existing system
- Plan and design business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities
- Uses industry knowledge to recommend options that will optimize company functions or processes
- Assists company in areas of solutions planning, impact analysis, and risk assessment
Skills / Project Experience – Required
- SQL itself & experience in working with relational DBs
- Understanding of BI systems design patterns
Skills / Project Experience – good to have experience in:
- MS Azure Cloud Services
- MS SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience in BI, ML, AI projects
CloudBlue as a part of Ingram Micro brings you a chance to have a job with the creativity and freedom of a startup together with the stability of a large, established company with almost $50B annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.