Big Data Scientist
We are looking for Big Data Scientists, responsible for developing and implementing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models. They are responsible for all activities required on the Big Data Modelling lifecycle from the initial interactions with the business areas to understand the business requirements, problems to address and questions to answer to the implementation and fine tuning of the developed models.
- Data science: Descriptive and predictive Analytics development: selection, definition and execution of the adequate algorithms, models, tests, visualizations, etc.
- Technology: Selection, definition and execution of the adequate programming environments, file formats, data storage solutions, automatic data flows, etc.
- Architecture: Define and/or follow best practice for Big Data use cases while extracting, transforming, storing and feeding data to/from different data sources using private and public cloud architectures.
- Management: Report to Project Management, clients, other external and/or internal teams, estimate resources and time effort for different tasks and follow up during the full project life cycle.
- Innovation: Know and keep updated of the state-of-the-art techniques, models, programming environments and technical approaches for different Data Science problems.
- Graduated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Master’s in data science, AI, Data Engineering or any data related field, desired.
- PhD and Research Experience will also be valuable.
- At least, 3 years of professional experience in Data Science related positions.
- English proficiency is a must.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL, Python, Spark/Scala and bash.
- Experienced usage of Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Hive/Impala, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Data Science techniques: feature engineering, regression, random forests, SVM, boosting, time-series analysis, etc.
- Experienced usage of Cloud technologies: AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Experienced data management using different platforms: HDFS, Cassandra, Hive, HBase, etc.
- Technical flexibility for adapting to the required technological and development environment depending on each use case.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
What do we offer?
- Involvement in advanced projects for a key customer.
- Indefinite contract, full time.
- Offices in Madrid, Asturias, or remote.
- Flexible schedule.
- Highly qualified team.
- Positive atmosphere with a great professional team.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.