Analytics Marketing Trainee ( beca de prácticas)
Acerca del empleo
Valeo is one of the world´s leading automotive suppliers of components and integrated systems for both the original equipment and aftermarket sectors. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, to the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
Valeo Service provides all aftermarket channels worldwide with a broad range of car parts (Clutches, Lighting, Engine Cooling, Wiper Systems, Electrical Systems,Ignition, Switches, and also maintenance & post equipment products) and services to support aftermarket professionals, while providing greater safety, comfort and unique driving experience. Valeo Service also offers innovative tools and services such as diagnostics, training, and sales and marketing support to car dealers, spare parts distributors and independent garages in more than 150 countries around the world.
In Valeo Service we are currently looking for a Trade Marketer Trainee.
Are you ready for this challenge? In collaboration with the team, you will manage our product lines:
- Create and manage product references
- Analysis of the competitors
- Price positioning
- Sales analysis (by customer and channel)
- Design promotional campaigns
- Design communication activities
- Management of orders to suppliers
What do you need to be well prepared for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Advanced level of Excel and Google tools.
- Fluent English and Spanish. Portuguese will be a plus
Come to Valeo and discover our benefits! We offer our employees:
- The possibility of knowing everything you need about Valeo and your new challenging position with a comprehensive integration plan and a customized buddy program
- Continuous work day at Friday
- Continuous training at work
- Luncheon vouchers (Cheque Gourmet)
- Don´t miss the opportunity of joining us and take advance of being part of an international company that commits to ethics, transparency, empowerment, professionalism and teamwork. Is that you? We want to know you!
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.linkedin.com.